If you want to pull a 5th wheel trailer but don’t want to lose your truck bed to a bulky 5th wheel hitch, we have the solution for you! You can use any standard gooseneck hitch in your truck bed with our Ranch Hitch Adapter attached to the trailer. The Ranch Hitch Adapter is the only 5th-wheel-to-gooseneck adapter on the market that meets V19 Certification. V19 is the strongest safety certification available for gooseneck connections. The Ranch Hitch Adapter can pull a trailer weighing up to 24,000 lbs with 6,000 lbs tongue weight. Not only is it strong, it is also very easy to use. Most gooseneck receivers require you to get into the bed of your truck to latch the coupler; not so with the Ranch Hitch Adapter. The remote cable mechanism allows you to engage and release the coupler while standing on the ground outside your pickup. It gets even better – the bell shaped receiver allows for the hitch ball and adapter to be as much as 3” off center, and still slide into place correctly. With 3” of vertical adjustment you can be sure your trailer matches up level with your truck. We also offer the adapter with an 8” offset for use with shortbed trucks. The extra 8” gives you more room between the over-hang of your trailer and the cab of your truck allowing you to turn more easily. The offset version includes all the same benefits of the straight version and is also rated for 24,000 lbs and 6,000 lbs tongue weight. The Ranch Hitch Adapter is quick and easy to install (see our website for the installation video). The installation is simple and takes roughly an hour to complete.
• Fits standard 2-5/16” gooseneck ball hitch.
• 24,000 lb. trailer GVWR and 6,000 lb. tongue weight.
• 3” vertical adjustment.
• Kit includes all hardware for attachment to 5th wheel trailer.
• Easy installation, even an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer can install it in less than an hour. • The only adapter with remote coupler release.
• The only adapter that meets V19 standards
• Precision-engineered for years of rugged use. • Made in the USA